A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romelle Maloney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romelle Maloney, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romelle Maloney, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maloney graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Maloney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maloney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Romelle J. Maloney practice?
Dr. Romelle Maloney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.