A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romeo Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romeo Chang, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romeo Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- general ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romeo Kwan Chang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Romeo K. Chang practice?
- Dr. Romeo Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Romeo Chang practices Ophthalmology near Needham Heights, MA.
See Needham Heights Ophthalmologists.