Learn more about Dr. Romeo Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romeo Chang, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romeo Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- general ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romeo Kwan Chang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Romeo K. Chang practice?
- Dr. Romeo Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Romeo Chang practices Ophthalmology near Needham Heights, MA.
See Needham Heights Ophthalmologists.