A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rominder Kaur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rominder Kaur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaur graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Kaur has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rominder Kaur MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rominder Kaur practice?
- Dr. Rominder Kaur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rominder Kaur practices Internal Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Village, TX.
See Lewisville Internists.