A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rommel Childress, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Childress graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Childress has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Childress accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rommel Childress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rommel G. Childress practice?
Dr. Rommel Childress practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR.
See Memphis Surgeons.