A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rommel Childress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rommel Childress is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rommel Childress, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Childress graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Childress has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rommel G Childress MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rommel G. Childress practice?
- Dr. Rommel Childress has 1 office location.
Dr. Rommel Childress practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.