Learn more about Dr. Rommel Childress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rommel Childress is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Childress
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Childress Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rommel Childress, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Childress graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Childress has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rommel G Childress MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rommel G. Childress practice?
- Dr. Rommel Childress has 1 office location.
Dr. Rommel Childress practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Orthopedic Surgeons.