A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rommel Childress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rommel Childress is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Childress
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Childress Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rommel Childress, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Childress graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Childress has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rommel G Childress MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rommel G. Childress practice?
- Dr. Rommel Childress has 1 office location.
Dr. Rommel Childress practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Orthopedic Surgeons.