Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Romulo Baltazar
Dr. Romulo Baltazar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paterson, NJ. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Baltazar is affiliated with St Joseph's Regional Medical Center, HackensackUMC Mountainside and UCSD Medical Center Hillcrest. He speaks English.
Dr. Romulo Baltazar has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Romulo Baltazar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paterson, NJ.
Dr. Patrick Conte Jr
Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Paterson, NJ 0.01 mi47
Dr. Edward Milman
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Paterson, NJ 0.01 mi17
Dr. Prashant Parashurama
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Paterson, NJ 0.01 mi19