A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Gallemore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Gallemore, Retina Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Gallemore, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Detachment surgery (Scleral Buckling)
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Vasculitis
- Uveitis (Posterior Uveitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallemore graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Gallemore has 87 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gallemore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ron P. Gallemore practice?
Dr. Ron Gallemore practices Ophthalmology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Ophthalmologists.