A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Gallemore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Gallemore, Retina Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallemore
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gallemore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Gallemore, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Detachment surgery (Scleral Buckling)
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Vasculitis
- Uveitis (Posterior Uveitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallemore graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gallemore has 87 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron P Gallemore MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ron P. Gallemore practice?
- Dr. Ron Gallemore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ron Gallemore practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.