Learn more about Dr. Ron Gallemore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Gallemore, Retina Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Gallemore, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Detachment surgery (Scleral Buckling)
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Vasculitis
- Uveitis (Posterior Uveitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallemore graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Gallemore has 87 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Paul Gallemore MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ron P. Gallemore practice?
- Dr. Ron Gallemore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ron Gallemore practices Ophthalmology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Ophthalmologists.