Learn more about Dr. Ron Shatzmiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Shatzmiller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shatzmiller
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shatzmiller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Shatzmiller, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shatzmiller graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Shatzmiller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Andrew Shatzmiller M.Sc and MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ron A. Shatzmiller practice?
- Dr. Ron Shatzmiller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ron Shatzmiller practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Arcadia Neurologists and Arcadia Psychiatrists.