A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Shatzmiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Shatzmiller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Shatzmiller, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shatzmiller graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Shatzmiller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Andrew Shatzmiller M.Sc and MD is a male Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ron A. Shatzmiller practice?
- Dr. Ron Shatzmiller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ron Shatzmiller practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Arcadia Neurologists and Arcadia Sleep Medicine Doctors.