A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rona Orentlicher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rona Orentlicher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rona Orentlicher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orentlicher graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Orentlicher has 13 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rona Orentlicher MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rona Orentlicher practice?
- Dr. Rona Orentlicher has 9 office locations.
Dr. Rona Orentlicher practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists and Bronx Pediatric Specialists.