A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Accomazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Accomazzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Accomazzo, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Accomazzo graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Accomazzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Phillip Accomazzo MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald P. Accomazzo practice?
- Dr. Ronald Accomazzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Accomazzo practices Otolaryngology near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Otolaryngologists.