A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Accomazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Accomazzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Accomazzo
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Accomazzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Accomazzo, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Accomazzo graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Accomazzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald P Accomazzo MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald P. Accomazzo practice?
- Dr. Ronald Accomazzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Accomazzo practices Otolaryngology near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Otolaryngologists.