A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Accomazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Accomazzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Accomazzo, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Accomazzo graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Accomazzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Accomazzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald P. Accomazzo practice?
Dr. Ronald Accomazzo practices Otolaryngology near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Otolaryngologists.