A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Angus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Angus is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Angus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Angus graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Angus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Granville Angus MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Angus practice?
- Dr. Ronald Angus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Angus practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Internists.