- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Barg
Dr. Ronald Barg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bala Cynwyd, PA, with other offices in Phoenixville, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Barg is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania and Main Line Hospital Lankenau. Dr. Barg has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Barg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ronald Barg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Dr. Stanley Berger
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bala Cynwyd, PA 0.01 mi29
Bala Cynwyd, PA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Mohan Gurubhagavatula
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Bala Cynwyd, PA 0.01 mi14