Learn more about Dr. Ronald Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Baum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Baum, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Marc Baum MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Baum practice?
- Dr. Ronald Baum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Baum practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Agoura Hills, CA and Kihei, HI.
See West Hills Neurologists.