A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Baum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Baum, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Marc Baum MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Baum practice?
- Dr. Ronald Baum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Baum practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Agoura Hills, CA.
See West Hills Neurologists.