A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Burde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burde
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Burde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Burde, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Eyelid Diseases
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Horner Syndrome
- Iris Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Burde graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Burde has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Marshall Burde MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Burde practice?
- Dr. Ronald Burde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Burde practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Long Island City, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.