Learn more about Dr. Ronald Burde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burde
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Burde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Burde, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Eyelid Diseases
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Horner Syndrome
- Iris Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Burde graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Burde has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Marshall Burde MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Burde practice?
- Dr. Ronald Burde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Burde practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Long Island City, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.