A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Carabelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carabelli
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Carabelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Carabelli, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carabelli graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carabelli has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald J Carabelli FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Carabelli practice?
- Dr. Ronald Carabelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Carabelli practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.