A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Carabelli, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Aortic Diseases, Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Heart Failure.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carabelli graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carabelli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carabelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Carabelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Carabelli practice?
Dr. Ronald Carabelli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Carabelli, Dr. Ron Carabelli, Dr. Reggie Carabelli, Dr. Ronnie Carabelli