A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Carabelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Carabelli, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carabelli graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Carabelli has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Joseph Carabelli FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Carabelli practice?
- Dr. Ronald Carabelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Carabelli practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.