A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Richmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Richmond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Richmond, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richmond graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Richmond has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald David Richmond MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Richmond practice?
- Dr. Ronald Richmond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Richmond practices Family Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Primary Care Doctors.