A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Fisher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Behavioral Medicine
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Forensic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fisher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- J. C. Blair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald M Fisher MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Ronald Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Fisher practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Huntingdon, PA.
See Huntingdon Psychiatrists.