A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Fisher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Medicine
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Forensic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fisher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- J. C. Blair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald M Fisher MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Ronald Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Fisher practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Huntingdon, PA.
See Huntingdon Psychiatrists and Huntingdon Geriatric Doctors.