A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Fong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
- U C Davis Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lai Fong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Fong practice?
- Dr. Ronald Fong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Fong practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians.