A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fong
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Fong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
- U C Davis Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald L Fong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Fong practice?
- Dr. Ronald Fong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Fong practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians.