A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glass
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Glass Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Glass, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Pathologic Dilatation
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Glass has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Bernhard Jacob Glass MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Glass practice?
- Dr. Ronald Glass has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Glass practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists and New York Pediatric Specialists.