A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Glass, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Pathologic Dilatation
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Glass has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Bernhard Jacob Glass MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Glass practice?
- Dr. Ronald Glass has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Glass practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.