A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Haller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Haller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Glycogen Storage Disease
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Muscule Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Haller graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haller has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan