A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Haller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haller
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Haller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Haller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Glycogen Storage Disease
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscule Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Haller graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haller has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Gerald Haller MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Haller practice?
- Dr. Ronald Haller has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Haller practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Neurologists.