A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Haller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Haller is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haller
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Haller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Haller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Glycogen Storage Disease
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscule Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Haller graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haller has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Gerald Haller MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Haller practice?
- Dr. Ronald Haller has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Haller practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Neurologists.