A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Hargraves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Hargraves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Hargraves, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hargraves graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hargraves has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Hargraves MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Hargraves practice?
- Dr. Ronald Hargraves has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Hargraves practices Neurological Surgery near Wheeling, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Morgantown, WV.
See Wheeling Surgeons.