Dr. Ronald Hargraves Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Hargraves?

Posted on March 18th, 2015

I needed a 2nd back surgery after reherniating a disc and my 1st surgeon couldn't see me for 4 months. I was in misery. Dr. Hargraves agreed to see me in 2 months. 4 days before our meeting I was anointed with oil and prayed over by elders in my church and the pain subsided rapidly. At my appointment I had no pain, but kept the appointment to establish myself as a patient. Dr. Hargraves said it was a "spontaneous resolution" and that "if you are a man of God, I'd put it there." He said that if I had a problem in the future that now I am his patient that I wouldn't have to wait so long to see him.

disappointed

Posted on November 30th, 2011

Staff does not care at pts, the nurse is an air head, and when dx told MD didn't seem to care that we were upset and sobbing in his office, rushed us out to another doctor and didn't even wrtie the rx for phyical therapy he said the pt should have. Doctor's office filled with pictures and letters from pts and in his exam rooms, doctor seems to be stuck on himself, I wonder if I wrote a letter about our visits it wouldn't make it on the wall!!

CHARLES W. MURPHY

Posted on January 18th, 2011

DR HARGRAVES OPERATED ON MY LOW BACK IN 2008. I WAS VERY PLEASED. I HAVE TO GO BACK TO HIM FOR ADDITIONAL LOW BACK SURGERY. NOTE; THE FIRST SURGERY DID NOT FAIL. MY FUTURE SECOND SURGERY IS THE RESULT OF YEARS OF HARD PHYSICAL WORK BY ME. ARTHRITIS HAS SET IN AND MY BACK CONDITION HAS BECAME WORSE. I AM THANKFUL THAT DR HARGRAVES IS HERE IN WHEELING, WV. THIS DOCTOR IS THE BEST!!! HIS NURSE, PAT, IS TOP NOTCH ALSO. SHE DOTS ALL THE 'I'S AND CROSSES ALL THE 'T'S PERTAINING TO YOUR VISIT AND CARE. TALKING TO PAT IS TALKING TO DR HARGAVES, AND SHE IS NOT HARD TO REACH. GREAT LADY!!! WONDERFUL TEAM.

DR OK.. STAFF ?

Posted on July 11th, 2010

DR. GOOD-- STAFF UNCONCERNED!!

Posted on September 22nd, 2017