Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

3.0

disappointed show details disappointed
Nov 30th, 2011

Staff does not care at pts, the nurse is an air head, and when dx told MD didn't seem to care that we were upset and sobbing in his office, rushed us out to another doctor and didn't even wrtie the rx for phyical therapy he said the pt should have. Doctor's office filled with pictures and letters from pts and in his exam rooms, doctor seems to be stuck on himself, I wonder if I wrote a letter about our visits it wouldn't make it on the wall!!

CHARLES W. MURPHY show details CHARLES W. MURPHY
Jan 18th, 2011

DR HARGRAVES OPERATED ON MY LOW BACK IN 2008. I WAS VERY PLEASED. I HAVE TO GO BACK TO HIM FOR ADDITIONAL LOW BACK SURGERY. NOTE; THE FIRST SURGERY DID NOT FAIL. MY FUTURE SECOND SURGERY IS THE RESULT OF YEARS OF HARD PHYSICAL WORK BY ME. ARTHRITIS HAS SET IN AND MY BACK CONDITION HAS BECAME WORSE. I AM THANKFUL THAT DR HARGRAVES IS HERE IN WHEELING, WV. THIS DOCTOR IS THE BEST!!! HIS NURSE, PAT, IS TOP NOTCH ALSO. SHE DOTS ALL THE 'I'S AND CROSSES ALL THE 'T'S PERTAINING TO YOUR VISIT AND CARE. TALKING TO PAT IS TALKING TO DR HARGAVES, AND SHE IS NOT HARD TO REACH. GREAT LADY!!! WONDERFUL TEAM.

DR OK.. STAFF ? show details DR OK.. STAFF ?
by PATIENT FAMILY on Jul 11th, 2010

DR. GOOD-- STAFF UNCONCERNED!!

Marie Boulrice show details Marie Boulrice