A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Israelski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Israelski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Israelski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Israelski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Israelski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Israelski graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Israelski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald H Israelski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald H. Israelski practice?
- Dr. Ronald Israelski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Israelski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ferndale, NY and Middletown, NY.
See Goshen Orthopedic Surgeons.