A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Cohen, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Jay Cohen MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Ronald Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Cohen practices Neurological Surgery near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pikesville, MD.
See Towson Neurological Surgeons.