A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Ellis, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Ellis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Joseph Ellis MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Ronald Ellis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Ellis practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.