A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kapusta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kapusta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapusta graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Kapusta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Kapusta MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Kapusta practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kapusta has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Kapusta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.