Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kerr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kerr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Kerr MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Kerr practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Kerr practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.