A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kerr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kerr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Kerr MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Kerr practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kerr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Kerr practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See McAllen Internists and McAllen Oncologists.