A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Krantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Krantz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Krantz, DDS, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krantz graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Krantz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krantz accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan