A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Krantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Krantz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krantz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Krantz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Krantz, DDS, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krantz graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Krantz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Scott Krantz DDS, FACS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Krantz practice?
- Dr. Ronald Krantz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Krantz practices Urology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Urologists.