A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kuffel is Good. Dr. Kuffel has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kuffel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Retina Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuffel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kuffel has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuffel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kuffel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald R. Kuffel practice?
Dr. Ronald Kuffel practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Kuffel, Dr. Ron Kuffel, Dr. Reggie Kuffel, Dr. Ronnie Kuffel