A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kuffel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kuffel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kuffel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuffel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kuffel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuffel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald R. Kuffel practice?
Dr. Ronald Kuffel practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.