A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kuffel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kuffel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuffel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kuffel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kuffel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuffel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kuffel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Richard Kuffel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald R. Kuffel practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kuffel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Kuffel practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.