A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kuffel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kuffel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kuffel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuffel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kuffel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Richard Kuffel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald R. Kuffel practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kuffel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Kuffel practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.