Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 9th, 2016

This was the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. His bedside manner is cruel and inaccurate. He spent more time berating me for the doctors that referred me to him, than helping me. He was rude and even made fun of my education. He then gave me a referral to a neurologist, saying I had to leave immediately to see them, because I have multiple sclerosis and that this doctor was waiting to see me. I got to the neurologist and they knew nothing about me and said they would call back. Since then I have seen other doctors, all who have stated I do not have multiple sclerosis. By far the worst doctor I have ever met, period.

Oct 23rd, 2015

Every appointment we've had has been 6 or more hours yes HOURS of waiting. It's Friday night, appointment was at 3, I was on time. It's now 7:37 and I'm still waiting! This is the last time I ever come here!

Oct 21st, 2015

Doctor held a highly unprofessional conversation with me about his extreme political views, insutling me when I didnt agree with him.

Not happy show details Not happy
by George on Jun 19th, 2014

I have been here for almost 3 1/2 hours before he saw me. And this is not the first time. Finding a other retina doctor .

Oct 22nd, 2013

Very inconsiderate about patients' time. Expect 2 1/2 to 3 hours wait. If you comment about it, he is very arrogant. He is the one causing the over scheduling.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Sep 11th, 2011

Lousy office. My father had retina surgery, we spent an hour on average waiting to get in, every single time. The office is usually packed with patients waiting. He also saw my son at birth and for follow-up for a retina detachment at birth. I truly love the man, I just hate going to his office. But most of the specialists in my area are as bad.