Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
by Dr. Jean Howard-Hill on Dec 27th, 2013

Dr. Anderson is a doctor dedicated to the medicine of the eyes, body and person. His bedside-doctors manners are indeed exceptional and very personal. As I observed patients, as a first time patient, I could see how much his patients loved and felt comfortable with his services and diagnosis. I also left with the same comfort and assurance that I had chosen the BEST doctor to attend to my needs. The staff was courteous and very pleasant. I would highly recommend Dr. Anderson! Great doctor.

|  Friendly but takes MUCH to LONG to be seen  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2013

He's a nice doctor and the staff are incredibly friendly. However they don't seem to respect people's time and other obligations, such as work. I was seen at this office three times. Each time I arrived on time but spent a minimum of one hour waiting. By the time I left I spent about two hours here for a 2 minute evaluation and treatment. It's unfortunate, but I will not be returning to this office.

|  A Man of God  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

Great doctor with faith and all power made to do what he does best. Ms. Elnora Davis Green's DaughterThank you and God Bless you.....

|  EXCELLENCE  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

Dr. Anderson has the warmth and expertise that most wish could be found in all their practitioners. I would recommend him to anyone needing eye care. Because of his popularity the wait time in the office may be longer that most would like to endure but it is well worth the wait. Making appointments early in the day seems to lower the wait time.

|  Dr Ronald Anderson, We love you  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2012

Me and my Husband have been patients of Dr. Anderson for many years. Not only is he an excellent physician catering to his patient's special needs, he is a Christian which is what we also look for in selecting a physician,he is very honest, compassionate, and dedicated to providing the best service possible and assuring that if a referral to other specialist is necessary that this is done.

|  Lisa Rajah  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2011

He is the BEST!! My Mom & I have been going to him for YEARS. I would recommend him to EVERYONE!

|  Patient for 30 years  |  show details
by Jane Teixeira Henry on May 15th, 2010

Great doctor

|  Information Technology Specialist  |  show details
by Ronald Pitts on Mar 24th, 2009

Excellent doctor. Very courteous and relaxed while being completely professional. Excellent person and practice.