Dr. Ronald Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Anderson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 23rd, 2015

Seeing dr anderson you get waited on far faster than the other doctor .

October 21st, 2015

MedStar Washington Hospital Center Office

I just think this office had too many staff support members in the back, and instead of it running smoothly it was like every member had their own agenda, and it was not to make sure everyone was checked in, otherwise the Doctor was great and she was very thorough.

October 5th, 2015

Dr Anderson, Dr Branch and staff

Excellent for years!

March 8th, 2015

It would be improved if there were more doctors to cut down on wait time

February 13th, 2015

I recently received both an eye exam and contact lens exam. Contact lenses were ordered at the end of my visit and I never received a presription for either my eyeglasses or contact lenses. I never received a follow-up call pertaining to arrival of contacts and obtained knowledge that my contact lenses were available out of coincidence of being in the building. Approxiamately 3 months after my initial visit, I called office to obtain a copy of my eyeglass presription that was never given to me and was told the prescription had expired...only after 3months and that I would have to have another exam. Needless to say I felt this was a ploy in efforts to simple charge me again for another exam. The final outcome was a charge of $10 to obtain my eyeglass prescription, that again was never given to me from initial visit. Overall my experiences yields me to say that I believe as a healthcare provider myself, this office is poorly run, exempting itself from quality patient customer service. At the end of th day I felt it was all about the making a dollar even it was only $10. I have since requested my records, will not be returning nor referring any patients to this facility

December 16th, 2014

He care for his patients,and he listen to you.

December 27th, 2013

Great doctor!

Dr. Anderson is a doctor dedicated to the medicine of the eyes, body and person. His bedside-doctors manners are indeed exceptional and very personal. As I observed patients, as a first time patient, I could see how much his patients loved and felt comfortable with his services and diagnosis. I also left with the same comfort and assurance that I had chosen the BEST doctor to attend to my needs. The staff was courteous and very pleasant. I would highly recommend Dr. Anderson! Great doctor.

April 1st, 2013

Friendly but takes MUCH to LONG to be seen

He's a nice doctor and the staff are incredibly friendly. However they don't seem to respect people's time and other obligations, such as work. I was seen at this office three times. Each time I arrived on time but spent a minimum of one hour waiting. By the time I left I spent about two hours here for a 2 minute evaluation and treatment. It's unfortunate, but I will not be returning to this office.

June 12th, 2012

EXCELLENCE

Dr. Anderson has the warmth and expertise that most wish could be found in all their practitioners. I would recommend him to anyone needing eye care. Because of his popularity the wait time in the office may be longer that most would like to endure but it is well worth the wait. Making appointments early in the day seems to lower the wait time.

June 6th, 2012

Dr Ronald Anderson, We love you

Me and my Husband have been patients of Dr. Anderson for many years. Not only is he an excellent physician catering to his patient's special needs, he is a Christian which is what we also look for in selecting a physician,he is very honest, compassionate, and dedicated to providing the best service possible and assuring that if a referral to other specialist is necessary that this is done.

July 8th, 2011

Lisa Rajah

He is the BEST!! My Mom & I have been going to him for YEARS. I would recommend him to EVERYONE!

May 15th, 2010