A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Leuchter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Leuchter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leuchter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leuchter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Leuchter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Leuchter graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leuchter has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Stanley Leuchter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Leuchter practice?
- Dr. Ronald Leuchter has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Leuchter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists and West Hollywood Oncologists.