A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Leuchter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Leuchter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Leuchter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Leuchter graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leuchter has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Stanley Leuchter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Leuchter practice?
- Dr. Ronald Leuchter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Leuchter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See West Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists and West Hollywood Oncologists.