A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Librizzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Librizzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Librizzi, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Librizzi graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Librizzi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Librizzi DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Librizzi practice?
- Dr. Ronald Librizzi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Librizzi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Mount Holly Obstetricians & Gynecologists.