Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Dr. Young is very good & nice but the Office Manager is RUDE show details Dr. Young is very good & nice but the Office Manager is RUDE
Jun 18th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Young for almost 7 years now. He is a very good doctor, very caring and have manners. His office staff has always been good until they hire an Office Manager. The Office Manager is very RUDE and have NO MANNERS. She won't return any of my calls and she is very condecending when talking to me. I think Dr. Young should fire her. She is making the office look bad with her stinky attitude.

Dec 13th, 2011

Has been around about 10 years, very nice and caring guy, medication friendly doctor, treats you like an individual and remembers your personal history.

Former Patient show details Former Patient
Sep 14th, 2011

Dr. Young is a super professional. I recommend him to anyone!

Dr. Young is top notch... show details Dr. Young is top notch...
by Citysearch User on May 5th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Having moved through a number of doctors in my life thus far, I`ve never been quite so impressed with the great bedside manner that Dr. Youn...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Great doctor. show details Great doctor.
Oct 26th, 2009

Dr Young is an energetic and obviously caring doctor. He takes the time necessary and really listens whenever I go into see him. I recommend him to anyone who needs a doctor who sees them as more than chart.