A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald McDermott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald McDermott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. McDermott graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. McDermott has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Ian McDermott MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald I. McDermott practice?
- Dr. Ronald McDermott has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald McDermott practices Family Medicine near Goodlettsville, TN.
See Goodlettsville Family Physicians.