A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Olah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Olah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Olah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olah graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Peter Olah MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald P. Olah practice?
- Dr. Ronald Olah has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Olah practices Internal Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists.