Learn more about Dr. Ronald Olah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Olah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Olah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olah graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald P. Olah practice?
Dr. Ronald Olah practices Internal Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists.