A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kaufman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kaufman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Paul Kaufman MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald P. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Kaufman practices Urology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Urologists.