A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Pinkerton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Pinkerton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Pinkerton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinkerton graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Pinkerton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald E MD Pinkerton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Pinkerton practice?
- Dr. Ronald Pinkerton has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Pinkerton practices Family Medicine near Pico Rivera, CA.
See Pico Rivera Primary Care Doctors.