The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Solomon
Dr. Ronald Solomon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and General Surgery. Dr. Solomon is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center, St John's Riverside Hospital Dobbs Ferry Pavilion and Brooklyn University Hospital. Dr. Solomon has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Solomon has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ronald Solomon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Norman Bakshandeh
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi31
Dr. Aleksandr Shteynberg
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 0.08 mi9
Dr. Alexander Schwartzman
Brooklyn, NY 0.08 mi33