A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Uscinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Uscinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Uscinski, BS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Uscinski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Uscinski has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Henry Uscinski BS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald H. Uscinski practice?
- Dr. Ronald Uscinski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Uscinski practices Neurological Surgery near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD and Fairfax, VA.
See Chevy Chase Surgeons.