A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Van Tuyl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Van Tuyl, Board Certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Van Tuyl, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acquired Ear Deformities
- Acquired Nose Deformities
- Chronic Rhinitis (Atrophic Rhinitis)
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Tuyl graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Van Tuyl has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Georgia Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald A. Van Tuyl MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, Otolaryngic Allergy, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Van Tuyl practice?
- Dr. Ronald Van Tuyl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Van Tuyl practices Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, Otolaryngic Allergy, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Canton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, GA and Ellijay, GA.
See Canton Otolaryngologists.