A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Vilbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Vilbar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vilbar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vilbar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Vilbar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Vilbar graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vilbar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Fiel Vilbar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald F. Vilbar practice?
- Dr. Ronald Vilbar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Vilbar practices Family Medicine near Glendale Heights, IL.
See Glendale Heights Family Physicians.