A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Vilbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Vilbar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Vilbar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Vilbar graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Vilbar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Keokuk Area Hospital
- Norwegian-American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Fiel Vilbar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald F. Vilbar practice?
- Dr. Ronald Vilbar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Vilbar practices Family Medicine near Hamilton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL and Joliet, IL.
See Hamilton Family Physicians.