Learn more about Dr. Ronald Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Baker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- A L Lee Memorial Hospital
- Nashville General Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Williams Baker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Baker practice?
- Dr. Ronald Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Baker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Oswego, NY.
See Oswego Surgeons.