Learn more about Dr. Ronald Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Baker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- A L Lee Memorial Hospital
- Nashville General Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Williams Baker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Baker practice?
- Dr. Ronald Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Baker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Oswego, NY.
See Oswego Surgeons and Oswego Sports Medicine Doctors.