A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Baker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- A L Lee Memorial Hospital
- Nashville General Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Williams Baker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Baker practice?
- Dr. Ronald Baker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Baker practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Oswego, NY and Allen Park, MI.
See Nashville Surgeons.