A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald William Miller MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Miller practice?
- Dr. Ronald Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Miller practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmdale, CA and Victorville, CA.
See Lancaster Internists, Lancaster Oncologists, and Lancaster Hematologists.