A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald William Miller MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Miller practice?
- Dr. Ronald Miller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Miller practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmdale, CA and Ridgecrest, CA.
See Lancaster Internists, Lancaster Oncologists, and Lancaster Hematologists.