Learn more about Dr. Ronald Wharton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Wharton, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wharton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Wharton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wharton graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Wharton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald H Wharton MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald H. Wharton practice?
- Dr. Ronald Wharton has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Wharton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Cardiologists.