Learn more about Dr. Ronald Wharton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Wharton, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Wharton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wharton graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wharton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wharton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald H. Wharton practice?
Dr. Ronald Wharton practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians, Bronx General Practitioners, Bronx Internists, and Bronx Cardiologists.