A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Wharton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Wharton, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wharton
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wharton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Wharton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wharton graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Wharton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald H Wharton MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald H. Wharton practice?
- Dr. Ronald Wharton has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Wharton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Cardiologists.