Dr. Ronald Yunis MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Phoenix, AZ

4.7

September 19th, 2016
Great Doctor! I have visit Dr. Yunis for over 15yrs.

November 4th, 2015
RECOMMEND WITHOUT A DOUBT !!!
HES THE BEST DR. EVER !!!!! hes on point and so helpful ... he goes out of his way for his patients !!! i recommend him without a question (: todays appointment was great and his two girls (staff) are so great ! they treat you so well and theyre so kind . love love love and you will tooooo !

October 26th, 2015
Dr. Yunis was incredible! I was transferred to his OR for an emergency procedure and he was incredibly caring, calm, competent, and took the time to talk me through the procedure and follow-up post operatively. Would definitely recommend.

September 4th, 2015
Great Dr.
Very caring. Takes the time to explain everything.

August 25th, 2015
Have Been His Patient For 16 Years, & To Be Honest He & His Staff Are Just Awesome !! .. Wouldn't go no were else

July 23rd, 2015
Yunis is excelent. He knows his stufall around. Extreamly knowledgeable and straightforward. I was recomended by an acquaintance and I've recommended him to others since.

May 26th, 2015
THE BEST
DR YUNIS IS THE BEST OB/GYN OUT THERE AND WOULD NEVER RECCOMMEND ANOTHER DR LIKE HIM

March 22nd, 2014
Dr. Yunis is an excellent doctor! He takes the time to explain things and is very reassuring when you have multiple questions. He personally sees you at every appointment and spends extra time with you to answer every question and concern. I trust him very much and never feel like I have to go somewhere else for a second opinion.

August 17th, 2012
DR YUNIS IS NUMBER ONE AND WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY BOOK
IT IS WELL WORTH THE WAIT HE SEES YOU HIM SELF EVERY TIME AND ATTENDS TO YOUR EVERY NEED AND WORKS WITH YOU ALL THE WAY AND TAKES TIME FOR EACH AND EVERY PATIENT

June 25th, 2012
here we go
Over 12years ago i went to dr yunis for my 2nd and then for my 3rd boy, he was great,he made our famliy feel like we we're his family.he helped us have two smart and heathy boys,now my daughter and my bothers daughter need to start seeing a gyn and im so glad that he will be caring for my grils,who now r yuong ladies

April 9th, 2012
Excellent, caring doctor
I first saw Dr. Yunis as an emergency on-call surgeon when I had an ectopic pregnancy and was bleeding internally. Aside from saving my life, he removed a large tumor (the size of a baseball) from my uterus though a cut about 3 inches long and I went home the same evening! Surgical ability aside, he explained everything to me and my family about 10 times both before and after my surgery as well as in his office 2 weeks later. He has a really nice office and his staff got me in right away for my follow-up. The wait time in the office was a bit, but not more than at most docs I have been to. Once I saw him, I realized what took so long: he took 30 minutes with me at my follow-up visit to discuss ALL my options and even gave me vaccines which my primary doctor had not even offered. Dr Yunis is the best doctor, (not just gynecologist) I have ever seen.

November 4th, 2010
The best dr in the world
Hes the best i highly recomend him he was with me from the beggining to the end i couldnt of done it without him.