A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Zevin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Zevin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Zevin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zevin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Zevin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald A Zevin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Zevin practice?
- Dr. Ronald Zevin has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Zevin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irvington, NJ.
See Irvington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.