A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Ziman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Ziman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Ziman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Parkinson Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ziman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Bert Ziman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Ziman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Ziman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Ziman practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Northridge Internists and Northridge Neurologists.