Learn more about Dr. Rong Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rong Xu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rong Xu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Suzhou Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Xu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rong Xu practice?
Dr. Rong Xu practices Pediatrics near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians.