A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rong Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rong Xu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rong Xu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Suzhou Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Xu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rong Xu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rong Xu practice?
- Dr. Rong Xu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rong Xu practices Pediatrics near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians.