A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rong Xu is Good. Dr. Xu has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rong Xu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Suzhou Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Xu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rong Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rong Xu practice?
Dr. Rong Xu practices Pediatrics near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians.