A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronnie Fine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Fine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronnie G Fine MD is a female Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ronnie G. Fine practice?
- Dr. Ronnie Fine has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronnie Fine practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists and New York Pediatric Specialists.