A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronnie Melendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronnie Melendez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronnie Melendez, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melendez graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Melendez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronnie Melendez MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronnie Melendez practice?
- Dr. Ronnie Melendez has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronnie Melendez practices Emergency Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Emergency Physicians.